US$30.00 per day (Dominican 18% sales tax included) boats up to 50 feet (25% discount of 2 or more months are paid in full in advance.)
Over 50 feet US$60.00 per day.
Our moorings are high quality professional moorings, with heavy duty chain and swivel. They will easily hold a boat secure up to 40 tons. All moorings have lines that are frequently cleaned and checked; you may add your own line(s) as well.
Morings include the use of fresh water, the bathrooms / showers, the laundramat, the WiFi, the computer in the front office, the Captain´s club, Dinghy dock, Waste oil disposal tank, and all other Marina services. On request in the office they will take you in the marina vehicle to Boca Chica or to Ole Supermarket or the airport at no charge subject to availability.
- Boats to 60 feed: US$1.18 per foot, per day (Includes ITBIS).
- Boats 61 feed and over = US$2.36 per foot per day (Includes ITBIS).
- Boats 80 feed and over = US$4.72 per day (Includes ITBIS).
The above rates are subjet to 10% discount if one month or more is paid IN ADVANCE.
IF YOU PLAN TO STAY ONE MONTH OR MORE YOU CAN REFER TO THE MONTHLY RATE CHART.
Water is included at no additional charge.
Electric connections (Monophase): $3.00 per day for boats in transit up to 50’ without air conditioning boats in transit above 50’ with full power will be based on consumption per Kilo or average approximation based on office data base.
MUST BE PREPAID PER MONTH OR WILL BE BILLED AT DAILY RATE
Permanent Docking Spaces
- Up to 25 feet – US$280.00 per month
- Up to 25 feet – US$276.00 per month - Muelle playa
- Up to 32 feet – US$384.00 per month
- Up to 40 feet – US$502.00 per month
- Up to 50 feet – US$708.00 per month
- Up to 60 feet – US$1,002.00 per month
- Over 60 feet & over $20.34 US per month per foot
- Over 80 feet & over $32.56 US per month per foot
Note: The above sizes are for general use. To be in the category, the boat must fif in the slip size that corresponds to the price quoted. Slips are: Very small, small, medium, large, very large and Thead.
ELECTRIC: PER READING BY THE KILO